Grimaud, French Riviera | 4+1 Bedrooms | 5 Bathrooms | 8+2 Guests
€5,785 - €8,000 /night
With views over the bay of Saint Tropez, this idyllic villa offers guests an understated luxury retreat. Ideal for a family getaway or groups seeking solace within reach of Saint Tropez, this villa has wonderful outdoor spaces including pristine landscaped gardens and a large outdoor pool deck. The living space is open-plan and features a comfortable sitting room with a feature hanging fireplace, while the dining room opens completely to the outside terrace, making it the ideal place for dinner and cocktails.
Guests can choose from four en-suite bedrooms, with the possibility to set-up an additional open-plan, en-suite bedroom on request. The master suite has a private garden with a seating area – perfect for quiet moments or intimate evening drinks. Three further en-suite bedrooms are located downstairs, each with direct access to the manicured grounds.
This Home is Suitable For:
Included Staff & Services:
Damage Deposit: €10,000
Incidentals Deposit: €6,000
Minimum Stay: 14 Nights
Staff & Service Details
Rental of this Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home includes:
- Dedicated concierge service to assist with pre-arrival requests, local experiences and transportation
- Full-time Villa Manager and Host team
- Daily housekeeping service inspired by Mandarin Oriental’s exacting standards
- A private chef service, approved by Mandarin Oriental’s culinary experts
- Breakfast, lunch and four-course dinner and wine pairing on six days of seven, with bespoke menus based on guest preferences
- Fully stocked drinks and nibbles fridge
- Special arrangements for children of all ages
- Located in Grimaud, often called the ‘Venice of Provence’ with views over Saint Tropez, this stunning home is perfectly situated to make the most of the French Riviera. The iconic town of Saint Tropez is only nine kilometres away, renowned for its shopping, restaurants and yacht-filled harbour.
- The nearby beaches are world famous, including Plage de Grimaud (2km), Plage de Tahiti (13km) and Plage de Pampelonne (13km). On the outskirts of Saint Tropez is Gassin (8km), a small hilltop village with a range of delightful restaurants and spectacular views.
- A rich selection of activities can be incorporated into your stay. Recommendations include: yacht chartering, wine tasting, helicopter tours, cooking class, watersports, golf, tennis lessons, horse riding, spa treatments.
- Cannes, Nice and Monaco are all within a two hour drive.
- Nearest Airport: Nice Airport - 1.5 hour drive (100km)
- Distance to Cannes: 1 hour drive (80km)