Tagomago Private Island
Private Island, Ibiza | 5 Bedrooms | 5 Bathrooms | 10 Guests
€20,450 - €30,175 /night
This finca-style villa is the sole residence on the beautiful private island in the Mediterranean – just a few minutes by boat from Ibiza. Spanning 148 acres of untouched nature reserve, peppered with pine trees and fringed with sandy coves, this private paradise offers one-of-a-kind island experiences. Whether it’s dining by candlelight in secret coves, or kicking back at the outdoor cinema, this home offers the opportunity to make lifelong memories on your very own island.
The villa itself is the ultimate entertaining space, with panoramic views of the island and surrounding sea. The grounds feature a large saltwater pool, an outdoor whirlpool and a fitness area. Inside, contemporary, sophisticated design is paired with state-of-the-art technology and the vast living and dining space overlooks the pool. Guests can choose from five double bedrooms, each with a spa-style en-suite bathroom and floor-to-ceiling windows to make the most of the outstanding views.
Outdoor Projector Screen
Sonos Sound System
This Home is Suitable For:
Included Staff & Services:
Damage Deposit: €20,000
Incidentals Deposit: €6,000
Minimum Stay: 14 Nights
Staff & Service Details
Rental of this Mandarin Oriental Exclusive Home includes:
- Dedicated concierge service to assist with pre-arrival requests, local experiences and transportation
- Full-time Villa Manager, Butler and Boat Captain
- Daily housekeeping service inspired by Mandarin Oriental’s exacting standards
- A private chef service, approved by Mandarin Oriental’s culinary experts. Bespoke menus are designed based on guest preferences and local seasonal produce
- Special arrangements for children of all ages
- The island is located just five minutes by boat from the idyllic bay of Pou des Lleo, situated along the North-East coast of Ibiza.
- The north-east of Ibiza includes some of the most beautiful scenery on the island, and features the well-known beach and restaurants of Cala San Vincente.
- The secluded beaches of the island itself offer the perfect opportunity to try various watersports, including waterskiing, jet-skiing and windsurfing.
- A rich selection of activities can be incorporated into your stay. Recommendations include: diving, snorkelling, canoeing, paddleboarding, fishing, secluded beach picnics, wine tasting, spa treatments, yoga, Pilates and meditation.
- Nearest Airport: Ibiza Airport - 40 minute drive from Pou des Lleo (36km)
- Distance to Ibiza Town: 35 minute drive (33km)