Address: Plaza de la Lealtad 5, 28014 Madrid, Spain
Phone: +34 91 701 67 67
Phone: +34 91 701 67 67
Phone: +34 91 701 68 61
Email - for employment: email@example.com
Email - for enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inaugurated in 1910 according to the wishes of King Alfonso XIII, Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid enjoys a vibrant city centre location.
- Opposite the Prado & Thyssen museums and next to Retiro Park
- In the heart of the city’s main shopping neighbourhood and historical Madrid
- Within easy walking distance to the financial district and Madrid Stock Exchange
- 15 km from Madrid-Barajas Airport and 20 km from Torrejon de Ardoz Airport
Hotel at a Glance
Renowned Parisian designers Gilles & Boissier, have created a sophisticated residential design for the 100 rooms and 53 suites, including several one-of-a-kind speciality suites, featuring unique design elements inspired by the hotel’s historic connections to the city, Spanish culture and art.
- 100 elegant rooms, including accessible rooms, twin and connecting options
- 53 luxurious suites
- A spacious Royal Suite and Presidential Suite with magnificent views over the Prado museum
- Located in the top floor turrets, two new Mandarin Suites each with private balconies and views over the Prado Museum and Lealtad Square
- An elegant classic contemporary residential style by renowned Parisian designers Gilles & Boissier
Chef Quique Dacosta, one of the most celebrated chefs in Spain, has been appointed to design, develop and oversee all culinary operations at the hotel’s five restaurants and bars.
- Deessa - signature Quique Dacosta restaurant, overlooking the famous hotel garden, and with a hidden Chef’s Table, is set to be a destination in its own right.
- Palm Court - all day dining and traditional afternoon tea served in elegant surroundings under a spectacular glass canopy ceiling.
- The Ritz Garden – a city oasis offering vibrant al fresco dining.
- Pictura – offering a classic cocktail menu in elegant surroundings.
- Champagne Bar – with an ever-changing selection of the most exclusive champagnes paired with a signature tapas menu.
The hotel’s new fitness and wellness facilities include a heated indoor swimming pool, a vitality pool, experience showers, a steam room and a contemporary fitness centre. A dedicated treatment room has been designed as a hidden sanctuary, providing a range of exclusive local and signature beauty and massage treatments.
- Offering an escape from the stress of urban life, our leisure and wellness facilities will provide space in which to relax and revive.
- A hidden sanctuary providing exclusive local and signature beauty and massage treatments
- Heat and water facilities including a heated indoor swimming pool (28º), a vitality pool, experience showers and a steam room
- Fully-equipped contemporary fitness centre with Technogym equipment
As one of the most iconic buildings in the Spanish capital, Mandarin Oriental Ritz, Madrid offers the perfect setting for unforgettable social events.
- Venue of choice for weddings, private dinners and parties
- Banqueting facilities with large windows facing the Prado Museum
- Exemplary catering services
- Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group’s signature Mindful Meetings’ packages for perfect business functions