Address: Haldenstrasse 10, 6002 Lucerne, Switzerland
Phone: +41 41 588 1888
Phone: +41 41 588 1888
Directly on the shores of Lake Lucerne, just a stone’s throw away from the charming medieval old town, Mandarin Oriental Palace, Luzern is perfectly situated to make the most of the city.
- 10-minute stroll to the historic pedestrianised old town
- 10-minute stroll to Schwanenplatz for world-class shopping and the most exclusive Swiss watch brands
- 15-minute stroll to Lake Lucerne Navigation Company's choice of scenic cruise and mountain experiences
- 15-minute stroll to KKL Luzern, the world-renowned culture and concert hall
From airport and station
- 50-minute drive to Zurich International Airport (ZRH)
- 5-minute drive to Lucerne railway station
Hotel at a Glance
Our sophisticated, elegantly-designed rooms and the largest suites in the city, featuring astonishing lake and mountain views, set a new benchmark in luxury hospitality. The warm spirit of our Belle Époque history sits beautifully alongside contemporary signatures, ensuring a soothing environment saturated by depths of colour that embraces light and the beautiful lakeside.
- 88 generously sized guest rooms
- 22 lavish junior suites
- 23 premium suites, the largest in Lucerne, each featuring renowned artwork
- Two panoramic rooftop terrace suites with breathtaking views
- A stunning 135-square-metre Presidential Suite, featuring a unique oval-shaped salon
Food and wine connoisseurs will be taken on a thrilling culinary journey with four exceptional restaurants overseen by Executive Chef Gilad Peled, an award-winning luminary who has led multiple Michelin-starred restaurants during his celebrated career. Our restaurants and bar offer a range of contemporary dining destinations, from a leisurely brasserie to fine dining experiences, spanning a host of cuisines.
MOzern Bar & Brasserie
Open all day, this vibrant brasserie specialises in authentic Asian cuisine, all-time classics, exciting cocktails and a signature Afternoon Tea.
Dine al fresco on the finest Mediterranean cuisine overlooking magnificent Lake Lucerne, enjoying the scent of flowers and citrus trees in a glorious garden retreat.
Colonnade (opening Q1 2023)
This fine modern French restaurant features local and seasonal ingredients, in an elegant setting with warm and gracious service.
Minamo (opening Q1 2023)
Intimate, exclusive and engaging, our refined six-seat Japanese corner sees chefs prepare the finest ingredients in the spirit of omakase, deciding what to craft for diners based on seasonality and classic Japanese techniques.
Mandarin Oriental’s expertise in spa and wellness comes to the fore in a serene and rejuvenating sanctuary. The SPA Bellefontaine offers private treatment rooms, with rituals inspired by the Far East, a fitness centre and a beauty salon, incorporating the abundant flora from the Swiss Alps.
- State-of-the-art fitness centre, fully equipped by Life Fitness and offering personal training
- Wellness area, comprising sauna, steam bath, experience showers and relaxation room
- SPA Bellefontaine, providing luxury beauty treatments and powerful massage techniques to revitalise mind, body and soul
Mandarin Oriental Palace, Luzern's lakefront setting, combined with stylishly appointed function rooms make it ideal for meetings, weddings, private parties and unforgettable social events.
- All four exquisitely renovated banqueting venues feature advanced technology and are flooded with abundant natural light
- A charming ballroom featuring memorable lake and garden views
- Salon Alpine, a hidden historic gem with original 1906 Belle Époque décor
- Mandarin Oriental’s signature meeting expertese, offering experienced in-house planners and caterers providing bespoke and attentive service to ensure every event is a resounding success